COVID-19 Update: We are again conducting limited in-person services for our clients adherent to all state mandated safety orders. We will also continue to offer contactless legal services through virtual consultations. Please contact us through our online form or by phone at 717-584-8836 to schedule a consultation. Learn more about how our firm is responding to COVID-19.
Business Formations | Contracts | Business Dispute Resolution
In today’s complex business environment, sound legal advice can have an important impact on the success of a business.
Business Lawyers Who Are Business Owners
At Herr & Low, P.C., our business law attorneys are proud to help form new businesses, counsel existing businesses in their day-to-day operations and provide advice to businesses undergoing structural or ownership changes. Because we are business owners ourselves, we can relate to many of the issues our clients struggle with; we’ve faced many of them ourselves.
Call (717) 397-7544 to schedule a consultation
Business Law Services
- Business formation: We provide advice in the selection of a business entity that is most advantageous to your specific circumstances. We prepare and file necessary documents to establish corporations, partnerships, LLCs and other entities.
- Business sales and acquisitions: We assist buyers or sellers in entity formations and all phases of the purchase or sale of a business, either assets or stock.
- Find out more about small-business formations and acquisitions.
- Employment law and human resources consultation: We advise Pennsylvania employers on numerous employee-related legal issues, assist with the development of company handbooks, and draft employment contracts, including non-compete clauses and non-disclosure agreements (NDAs).
- Business owner relations: Our business lawyers prepare shareholder, partnership and operating agreements and advise clients on owner employment and owner buyout arrangements.
- Business contract law: We negotiate, review, draft, and provide consultation in the interpretation and enforcement of all types of contracts, including buy-sell agreements, partnership agreements, leases and other business contracts.
- Collections: We pursue debtors through collection letters and court action, when advisable.
- Commercial real estate: From lease review to real estate transactions to land use and zoning issues, our real estate attorneys provide capable and comprehensive legal services.
- Financing: Our team of business lawyers can assist your organization with obtaining loans and structuring other financial transactions.
- Business litigation: You can rely on our litigators in all phases of trial preparation and in-court representation for breach of contract, partnership disputes and other matters.
- Business mediation: When appropriate, we will use trained mediators to facilitate the resolution of conflicts.