Business Formations | Contracts | Business Dispute Resolution
In today’s complex business environment, sound legal advice can have an important impact on the success of a business.
Business Lawyers Who Are Business Owners
At Herr & Low, P.C., our business law attorneys are proud to help form new businesses, counsel existing businesses in their day-to-day operations and provide advice to businesses undergoing structural or ownership changes. Because we are business owners ourselves, we can relate to many of the issues our clients struggle with; we’ve faced many of them ourselves.
Business Law Services
- Business formation: We provide advice in the selection of a business entity that is most advantageous to your specific circumstances. We prepare and file necessary documents to establish corporations, partnerships, LLCs and other entities.
- Business sales and acquisitions: We assist buyers or sellers in entity formations and all phases of the purchase or sale of a business, either assets or stock.
- Find out more about small-business formations and acquisitions.
- Employment and human resources: We advise employers on numerous employee-related issues, assist with the development of company handbooks and draft employment contracts with noncompete clauses.
- Owner relations: Our business lawyers prepare shareholder, partnership and operating agreements and advise clients on owner employment and owner buyout arrangements.
- Contracts: We negotiate, review, draft and provide advice in the interpretation and enforcement of all types of contracts, including buy-sell agreements, partnership agreements, leases and other business contracts.
- Collections: We pursue debtors through collection letters and court action, when advisable.
- Commercial real estate: From lease review to real estate transactions to land use and zoning issues, our real estate attorneys provide capable and comprehensive legal services.
- Financing: Assistance with obtaining loans and structuring other financial transactions are important parts of our business law practice.
- Business litigation: You can rely on our litigators in all phases of trial preparation and in-court representation for breach of contract, partnership disputes and other matters.
- Business mediation: When appropriate, we will use trained mediators to facilitate the resolution of conflicts.
Contact A Business Contract And Lease Review Lawyer Serving York, Pennsylvania
To arrange a consultation with an experienced Lancaster business law lawyer, please contact our law firm online or call 717-397-7544. From offices in Lancaster, we represent clients throughout central Pennsylvania.