COVID-19 Update: We are again conducting limited in-person services for our clients adherent to all state mandated safety orders. We will also continue to offer contactless legal services through virtual consultations. Please contact us through our online form or by phone at 717-584-8836 to schedule a consultation. Learn more about how our firm is responding to COVID-19.
Pennsylvania Accident Lawyers
When you’ve been hurt as a result of someone else’s carelessness, your claim is called a personal injury claim. You may have lost wages as a result of the accident. You may have unpaid medical bills. You have probably suffered pain and discomfort. In fact, your whole life may have changed. If you’ve been injured as a result of an accident or another party’s negligence, the personal injury lawyers of Herr & Low, P.C. can help you get the compensation you deserve. Learn more about our personal injury legal services below.
We’re Dedicated To Helping Injured People
At Herr & Low, P.C., we have handled claims for injured persons for 30 years. Everyone in our office — lawyers, paralegals, secretaries — knows our clients and are familiar with the problems they are dealing with. We pride ourselves on the personal relationships we develop with our clients and the level of service we deliver.
No recovery. No fee. Contact us for a free consultation.
Some of the types of personal injury cases we handle are:
- Automobile accidents: car accidents, truck accidents, SUV rollovers
- Motorcycle accidents: head injury, broken bones, back and spine injuries
- Work-related injuries: construction accidents, industrial accidents, injuries from defective tools, machinery or equipment
- Wrongful death: caused by the negligence of another
- Slip-and-Fall accidents: accidents caused by uneven flooring, loose carpet, poorly lit stairwells, or wet, icy or oily surfaces.
- Retail store accidents: falling merchandise, injuries from hazards
- Premises liability: property owner negligence, negligent lighting or security
- Products liability: injuries from dangerous or defective products
- Job site injuries: scaffolding accidents, ladder collapse, falls, electrical injuries
- Professional negligence: accountant, realtor, architect, etc.
Attorney fees and costs are a concern to anyone who has already suffered an injury and may be suffering financially as well. We represent personal injury clients on a contingency basis. That means you will pay no attorney fees or costs unless we win financial compensation for your losses. Our fees come as a percentage of whatever we can obtain for you. If we do not make a recovery, you owe us nothing. We will give you a thorough explanation at the time of your appointment.
Free Personal Injury Claim Consultation
To speak to an attorney with a record of success in personal injury cases, please contact the personal injury lawyers of Herr & Low today. Contact us by email or call: 717-397-7544. From offices in Lancaster, our lawyers represent clients throughout central Pennsylvania.